About the Role
We are looking for a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner to join our team in Campbelltown on a Part-time permanent basis. In this position, you will provide a range of interventions to families post-separation who are experiencing various levels of conflict and are unable to reach agreement regarding parenting arrangements for their children and/or the distribution of property.
These interventions include mediation, conciliation, therapeutic mediation and child inclusive practice under the jurisdiction of the Family Law Act.
This position is offered on a part-time basis working 3 days a week (21 hours).
Your experience will tick the following boxes:
- Appropriate Tertiary qualification in law, psychology or social work
- Accreditation as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Australian Attorney- General’s Department)
- An understanding of the process and purpose of child-inclusive practice in FDR
- Knowledge of family law legislation.
- Knowledge and understanding of community services, especially those relating to families experiencing relationship difficulties.
Accompanying Uniting’s fulfilling careers are a range of excellent benefits including:
- Salary Packaging benefits, designed to increase your take home salary
- Registered Training Organization
If the idea of working for a progressive not-for-profit organization excites you, then please apply now.