The FDRP role is expected to provide information and deliver education and mediation services to individuals and families in a variety of circumstances.This role is an ongoing role available on full time or part time basis, based in Wagga Wagga NSW (several vacancies available).
To be successful in this role, you are required to possess:
- A tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, law or social sciences.
- Has completed or willingness to complete (under RACR funding) either:
- The full Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (or higher education provider equivalent); or
- An appropriate qualification or accreditation under the National Mediation Accreditation Scheme and competency in the six compulsory units from the Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (or higher education provider equivalent); and
- FDRP registration with Attorney-General’s Department.
- Demonstrated experience working as a FDRP or other relevant experience, including property mediation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of family and domestic violence, crisis intervention models, grief and loss in the context of family separation and child development.
For a full list of selection criteria, please refer to the attached position description.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants are encouraged to apply.