Profusion Group Sydney NSW
Role Overview - Permanent Opportunity
As a Disputes Resolution Case Manager from a Life Insurance and Quality Assurance background, you will be responsible for managing disputes lodged with the Financial Ombudsman (FOS) and Superannuation complaints tribunal (SCT) through investigation and Stakeholder management.
- Manage disputes lodged with the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal through case investigation and internal and external stakeholder management.
- Manage complex complaints and competing priorities to tight timeframes
- Report to the business
- Provide governance supervision to Internal Dispute Resolution teams.
- Draft recommendations to improve processes moving forward
Skills and experience
- Proven Dispute Resolutions experience
- Strong technical claims knowledge; ideally within Life Insurance (TPD/Trauma/IP)
- Strong legal experience
- Excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
- Outstanding Customer focus with strong stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity for a Claims Assessor/Case Manager already in Life Insurance or a legal specialist who is interested in pursuing a career in QA/Disputes. If would like to discuss this role in further detail and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted:
- $90k - $125k Base + Super + Bonus
- Utilize your legal experience across an exciting and growing Industry and client
- Join a dynamic & collaborative team with a diverse and open culture in the CBD