Disputes Resolution Specialist
- State Government Department
- 12 month Contract with possible extension
- CBD location/ Work From Home entitlement
Our client is a leading State Government Department who are looking for a dedicated Disputes Resolution Specialist Specialist to join their Disputes Resolution team assisting and responding to matters with respect to statutory disputes and work capacity decisions.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert specialist knowledge in the delivery of accurate, timely, empathetic and efficient end-to-end resolution of customer disputes.
- Completing quality reviews of statutory liability disputes and work capacity disputes within legislated timeframes.
- Driving model litigant behaviours.
- Leading and undertaking the education of internal and external stakeholders on precedents and emerging trends to ensure they act consistently with the available information.
- Respond to internal reviews made pursuant to s 287A of the Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998.
To be successful for this role you have demonstrated experience in a similar role:
- Comprehensive understanding and experience within the workers compensation legislative dispute process
- Extensive experience in alternate dispute resolution/litigation in insurance related matters
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Passionate about providing quality service and outcomes to our customers with a focus on empathy
- Admission as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of NSW (desirable)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply within. Alternatively, please contact Laura Yamin at Randstad on 02 96155362
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.