Membership and Support Options
Members are entitled to a free review of your compliant handling policy and procedures and a discounted rate on our consulting services.
Review and Reporton Internal Complaint Handling Process
- Comprehensive review of your documented complaint and appeals handling processes
- Full report of findings including recommendations for improvement
- Examples of best practice and strategies to close the gap
- Identification of non-compliances against legislation and recommendations on how to become compliant
Mi Education Provider MembershipFor all providers of training services
- Certificate of Membership for your compliance paperwork
- Complimentary review and report on your internal complaint and appeals handling process (save $330)
- 10% discount on any training provided in complaint handling, assertiveness, conflict resolution or internal complaint handling
- 10% discount on any consulting provided
- Provision of dispute resolution throughout Australia at a competitive rate if investigation or mediation is required
Consultingand internal reviews
- onsite / phone / video meeting review of compliance with policy and procedures
- leadership mentoring
- facilitation of meetings and working groups
- other consulting as required
- package pricing available based on your needs
- 10% discount for members
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join?
Join through our online process.
If you require an invoice rather than credit card payment simply click the Direct Bank Transfer option rather than credit card when you get through to the Checkout.
When can I get my complimentary Review and Report?
As soon as you become a member Mediation Institute will be in touch to provide you with a Membership Certificate (for your compliance documentation) and initiate the review process.
What happens if we have a complaint?
If you have a complaint it should go through your internal complaint handling process.
If it is resolved that will indicate that your internal systems are working well and your staff are well trained in dispute resolution.
If it is unable to be resolved or your complainant requests an independent facilitator you should escalate the complaint to Mediation Institute.
We will speak with your staff and with the complainant and determine the best approach.
The majority of complaints are resolved at this stage and with no further cost incurred beyond your membership fee however some issues may require additional interventions such as mediation or investigation.
A Fee would apply if these services are required.
Why risk non-compliance or pay to much for your complaint handling?
Click this link to get started