This post is a summary of a TED talk of
Mediation Institute webinars are free for members and low cost for others in the dispute resolution community.
- This event has passed.
So you want to become a Family Law Mediator? Free Webinar
24/01/2018 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm UTC+10Free
The So you want to become a Family Law Mediator? Webinar is for you if you have been considering becoming a Family Law Mediator, in other words, a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
What the webinar will cover
Come along to this free webinar to find out about:
- the training options: do you need the full qualification or will the core units do?
- Recognition of prior learning: what can and can’t be considered for credits?
- Pre-requisite qualifications: what do you need to be able to enrol?
- Course content, duration and delivery mode: how does flexible, online delivery really work?
- What to expect: what makes this course different and better?
- Work placement: why you shouldn’t short change yourself on work experience!
- Course cost and payment options: where there is a will, there is a way.
If you are interested in this important and rewarding career come along and find out more.