Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisations that may be valuable to Mediation Institute Members.
Don’t hesitate to contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged).
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event, we would encourage you to offer a MI Members discount.
- This event has passed.
Understanding Family Violence, Screening and Safety Planning
31 May @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am AEST
Understand the nature, dynamics, and patterns of family violence and the impact of family violence on children. Learn how to screen for family violence and develop a safety plan to protect victims and children. Key takeaways include:
· Definition and types of family violence
· Nature and dynamics of family violence
· Understanding patterns of abuse
· The impact of family violence on children
· Trauma informed practice
· Screening for family violence
· Safety planning for victims and children