Monthly training update for July 2020.
Mediation Institute is able to publish events being organised by members and events that members think we should share with other dispute resolution professionals.
Let us know what you think should be on the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Superannuation and Family Law
10 August @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm AEST
Dan Blackman from Superinfo and Fiona Kirkman from FamilyProperty and Kirkman Family Law are going to talk to us about superannuation and family law.
Registration Link – https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9K42Hb2pR1CaTwlGb6tSjg
They will cover –
- What are the different types of superannuation funds?
- What information/documents should be obtained for each super fund?
- Defined benefit superannuation – what is it & how is it valued for family law vs scheme purposes?
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- How to answer the superannuation questions in the Application for Consent Orders
- Payment of superannuation as per a superannuation split
- Impact of initial superannuation on property settlements
- Impact of COVID & early release of superannuation
- Topical superannuation issues
- How FamilyProperty & SuperInfo can assist