This post is a summary of a TED talk of
Mediation Institute is happy to publish events being organised by members and events that members think we should share with other dispute resolution professionals. Let us know what you think should be on the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Practice Development Mastermind Group
2 July @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm AEST
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until 03/12/2019
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until 03/12/2019
The practice development mastermind group is a group session for Mediation Institute members who are working on building a professional practice providing or including the provision of dispute resolution services.
The session is informal and guided by the needs and interests of the participants who attend.
It is supported by a collaboration group hosted in the Mediation Institute Members course area which members can opt into.
The session agenda is:
- Meet and greet – who’s in the virtual room?
- Progress towards goals for 2019 – How are you tracking?
- Sharing of one thing that is working well – what part of your goal is on track?
- Sharing what your current biggest challenge is and ask for help – what is the immediately most important thing that is slowing your progress towards achieving your goal?
- Sharing of ideas, insights and suggestions – respectfully and in the spirit of collaboration
- Making a commitment for the next month – be prepared to share what you propose to do to work on your business
If you can’t attend live you can find resources and recordings in our Practice Development Mastermind Group in the Members Area of our Learning Management System.
If you are a member you should be able to login. If you can’t let us know, so we can help you to register. https://mi.study247.online/groups/40/wiki