This post is a summary of a TED talk of
Mediation Institute webinars are free for members and low cost for others in the dispute resolution community.
Please enter the MiMember code if you are a member and the booking link requests a code.
- This event has passed.
Practice Development Mastermind Group
2 April @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEDT
One event on 02/04/2019 at 8:00 pm
The practice development mastermind group is a group session for Mediation Institute members who are working on building a professional practice providing or including the provision of dispute resolution services.
The session is informal and guided by the needs and interests of the participants who attend.
It is supported by a collaboration group hosted in the Mediation Institute Members course area which members can opt into.
The session agenda is:
- Meet and greet – who’s in the virtual room?
- Progress towards goals for 2019 – How are you tracking?
- Sharing of one thing that is working well – what part of your goal is on track?
- Sharing what your current biggest challenge is and ask for help – what is the immediately most important thing that is slowing your progress towards achieving your goal?
- Sharing of ideas, insights and suggestions – respectfully and in the spirit of collaboration
- Making a committment for the next month – be prepared to share what you propose to do to work on your business