Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisations that may be valuable to Mediation Institute Members.
Don’t hesitate to contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged).
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event, we would encourage you to offer a MI Members discount.
- This event has passed.
Mi Monday Mediation Mentoring
31/08/2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm AEST
- Welcome – meet and greet
- Tutorial – 15 minute content chunk
- Q & A – Open discussion and conversation on the topic
- General Discussion and Q & A
The tutorial will be recorded – the rest will be open mike discussion you need to be there to particpate in.
- 31/08/2020 – Empathy in Mediation
- 7/09/2020 – Ethics in Mediation
- 14/09/2020 – Questioning
- 21/09/2020 – Summarising
- 28/09/2020 – UX in Mediation
- 5/10/2020 – No webinar Queens Birthday
- 12/10/2020 -Pre-Mediation Intake Overview
- 19/10/2020 – The sequence of events (Pre-Mediation)
- 26/10/2020 – Suitability and Duty of Care
- 2/11/2020 – Documentation Flow
- 9/11/2020 -Inviting Party 2
- 16/11/2020 – Postponed due to mentors illness
- 23/11/2020 – Stage 1 – MOS & Verify all Details (Forms)
- 30/11/2020 – Stage 2 – Safety & Suitability (Forms)
- 7/12/2020 – Stage 3 – Discussion on Issues
- 14/12/2020 – Stage 4 – Explain the Mediation Process and Stage 5 – To Do List and Steps Moving Forward
|25/01/2021||Stage 1 – MOS, POS, Agenda|
|8/02/2021||Stage 2 – Exploration, /Option Generation\, Private Session|
|22/02/2021||Stage 3 – Negotiation, Agreement Writing, Close|
|1/03/2021||Reality Testing (Negotiation – SMART, Agreement Writing – 5W’s)|
|15/03/2021||The Process Theory of Mediation|
|29/03/2021||Documentation Flow & Storage|
|19/04/2021||Followup with Party’s|