On the 5th April 2020 Zoom made a major change to meetings requiring either a waiting room or a password due to some mischievous behaviour by people with too much time on their hands.
Mediation Institute is happy to publish events being organised by members and events that members think we should share with other dispute resolution professionals. Let us know what you think should be on the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Mi Community Support Online
27 March @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm AEDT
About this Event
The COVID-19 Pandemic has changed the world dramatically and the impact is only just begining.
Mi Community Support Online is the seed of an idea to bring together the resources of Mediation Institute and our associated not-for-profits and collaborative partners to develop a plan to support our members and our communities through what looks to be a number of months of turmoil.
There will be a need for the specialist skills developed by Mediation Institute members in:
- Video Meeting Facilitation
- Family Dispute Resolution Mediation
- Community Mediation
- Transformative Relationship Mediation
- Family Group Conferencing
- Post Separation Coaching
- Conflict Coaching
- Post Separation Parenting Coaching
- Child contact supervision
- Legal Services
- Psychological Support
And that is just scratching the surface of the skills that we know you have.
Purpose of the Meeting
To see who wants to come together with Mediation Institute to develop a program to support our communities.
- Paid services where people can afford them or we can find someone to fund your work
- pro-bono where there is a need that can’t be met in any other way.
Agenda for the meeting
- Establish a clear objective / goal
- Consider our resources and strengths
- Discuss how these may meet the need
- Begin the project plan and determine the next step (if any)