This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisers which may be of value to Mediation Institute Members.
Please contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged!)
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event we would encourage you to offer a Mi Members discount.
- This event has passed.
IMAW Meet the Mediator
8 November @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm AEDT
An event every day that begins at 2:00 pm, repeating until 12/11/2021
An event every day that begins at 5:30 pm, repeating until 12/11/2021
During the International Mediation Awareness Week there will be opportunities for small group or individual unstructured discussions and Q & A sessions with mediators. Some of the presenters will participate in these sessions as well as other members of the mediation community. See below for the registration links for each session.
- Monday 8th November – Early and Late Afternoon Sessions
- Tuesday 9th November – Anna Faoagali will do a mock mediation demonstrating Workplace Pre-mediation Preparation Register Here
- Wednesday 10th November – Ros Lockley will do a mock mediation demonstrating Court Diverted Neighbour Dispute Mediation Register Here
- Thursday 11th November – Fiona Kirkman will do a mock mediation demonstration using FamilyProperty Legal Technology Register Here
- Friday 12th November – Eve Clare will do a mock mediation demonstration on Family Group Conferencing Register Here