This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisers which may be of value to Mediation Institute Members.
Please contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged!)
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event we would encourage you to offer a Mi Members discount.
- This event has passed.
IMAW Keynote Presentations
11 November @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEDT
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until 12/11/2021
Each day at the International Mediation Awareness Week will start with Keynote Presentations by prominent Australian Mediators:
- Monday 8th November – Venita Dimos will present Our Brains in Conflict, Building Conflict Intelligence – Register Now
- Tuesday 9th November – Anna Faoagali will present Transforming Conflict Cultures in the Workplace – Register Now
- Wednesday 10th November – Darren Mort will introduce you to the voice of a child caught up in family conflict in his presentation Tommy & the Tiger – a child’s eye view of family conflict – Register now
- Thursday 11th November – Anne-Marie Cade will be be sharing her research into Parenting Coordination in her presentation Parenting Coordination – an international view – Register now
- Friday 12th November – Margo Orbell will be doing a keynote on An Overview of Resolving Family Conflict – Register Now