This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisers which may be of value to Mediation Institute Members.
Please contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged!)
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event we would encourage you to offer a Mi Members discount.
- This event has passed.
Family Dispute Resolution Tututorial
3 November @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm AEDT
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 15/12/2021
The Family Dispute Resolution Tutorials are training webinars for Mediation Institute Students and FDR Members.
Booking Link – https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
They follow the curriculum of the CHC81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution and include instruction linked to the course provided by Mediation Institute.
FDR Practitioner members are welcome to attend to share your experience, learn new approaches and participate in discussions.
FDR Students are encouraged to attend if you can to help you maintain the pace of your studies.
We will be recording and uploading the tutorial part of the sessions but there will be also the opportunity for a little bit of socializing, Q & A and discussion which won’t be recorded.
The sessions are scheduled for one hour with the option for students to book in for private or group discussions of assessment activities or course progress in the last half an hour.
Can’t make it live. Watch the video recording online and share your thoughts using the option to embed comments.
Schedule for upcoming events
- 1.12.2021 – Pre-Mediation – Reading court documents before 2nd chance Property FDR with people already in court
- 8.12.2021 – Parenting Mediation – launch of new assessment tool and script tool
- 15.12.2021 – Parenting Mediation using FamilyProperty
- 13.1.2021 – 2021 Learning or Professional Development Goal Setting Session – Goal Setting Guide
- 20.1.2021 – CHC81115 – Grad. Dip. FDR Core Units Learning Plan Overview
- 27.1.2021 – The Family Law System in Australia – Recording https://vimeo.com/505139489
- 3.2.2021 – Coercive Controlling Behaviour – Group Discussion Recording https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/507817514/982cd27782
- 10.2.2021 – Pre-Mediation and Risk Screening overview https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/510537497/928138255c
- 17.2.2021 – Child Inclusive Practice and introduction to Jo Croxton our newest team member
- 24.2.2021 – DOORS Risk Screening Tool
- 3.3.2021 – Using a pre-mediation intake form
- 10.3.2021 -Using a spreadsheet in Property Pre-Mediation
- 17.3.2021 – Overview of the New Ways for Families Course / 4 Big Skills
- 24.3.2021 – Using FamilyProperty in Pre-Mediation
- 30.3.2021 – The SOLVE CODE – Pre-mediation & Conflict Coaching
- 7.4.2021 – Preparing for Mediation – Is shuttle our only tool for higher conflict families?
- 14.4.2021 – Parenting FDR – an overview to the process
- 21.4.2021 – Parenting FDR – a mediators skills in shifting the conflict dynamic
- 28.4.2021 – Managed Emotions – the 1st big skill from New Ways for Families
- 5.5.2021 – Parenting FDR – what can go in a parenting plan? Using a Parenting Plan template with clients
- 12.5.2021 – Parenting FDR Competencies – a review of the Grad. Dip. FDR Assessment Tool
- 19.5.2021 – Families and Conflict Dynamics
- 26.5.2021 – Family Law Pathways Webinar – FLPN Webinar: Legal Systems Abuse and Coercive Control | TryBooking Australia
- 2. 6.2021 – Flexible Thinking – the 2nd big skill from New Ways for Families
- 16.6.2021 – Parenting Mediation – stage by stage with practice breakouts
- 23.6.2021 – Parenting Mediation – the New FamilyProperty tool
- 30.6.2021 – Parenting Mediation – writing up Parenting Plans and an overview of Parenting Consent Orders
- 7.7.2021 – New Ways for Families – 3rd Big Skill Moderate Behaviour
- 14.7.2021 – Property FDR – Process Overview
- 21.7.2021- Property Mediation – Assets and Liabilities
- 28.7.2021 – Property Mediation – Considerations
- 4.8.2021 – Property Mediation – Negotiations
- 11.8.2021 – Property Mediation – Documenting Agreements
- 18.8.2021 – Case Management for FDR
- 25.8.2025 – No Tutorial – we suggest you attend this – https://www.mediationinstitute.edu.au/event/how-to-recognise-complex-trauma-in-infants-and-children-and-promote-wellbeing/
- 4.8.2021 – Property Mediation – Negotiations
- 1.9.2021 – The 4th Big Skill from New Ways and Recap with Susie Rayner
- 8.9.2021 – FCFCOA Tutorial – Getting to understand the new court structure
- No tutorial – Australian Institute of Family Studies Webinar – Including the interests of children and young people in policy development: current challenges and opportunities
- 22.9.2021 – Safety Planning with clients (and for FDR)
- 29.9.2021 – Child Development and Attachment Theory
- 6.10.2021 – Parenting Pre-mediation – launch of new assessment tool and script tool
- 13.10.2021 – The Family Law System in Australia (an overview)
- 20.10.2021 – No Session
- 27.10.2021 – Pre-Mediation using technology – DOORS and FamilyProperty
- 3.11.2021 – Property Pre-mediation – launch of the new assessment tool and scrip tool
- 10.11.2021 – International Mediation Awareness Week – www.imaw.org
- 17.11.2021 – Property Pre-Mediation using an Intake Form & Spreadsheet for data collection and modeling
- 24.11.2021 – Property Pre-Mediation using FamilyProperty