This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisers which may be of value to Mediation Institute Members.
Please contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged!)
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event we would encourage you to offer a Mi Members discount.
Family Dispute Resolution Tututorial
19 May @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm AEST
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 15/12/2021
The Family Dispute Resolution Tutorials are training webinars for Mediation Institute Students and FDR Members.
Booking Link – https://events.humanitix.com/fdr-tutorial
They follow the curriculum of the CHC81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution and include instruction linked to the course provided by Mediation Institute.
FDR Practitioner members are welcome to attend to share your experience, learn new approaches and participate in discussions.
FDR Students are encouraged to attend if you can to help you maintain the pace of your studies.
We will be recording and uploading the tutorial part of the sessions but there will be also the opportunity for a little bit of socializing, Q & A and discussion which won’t be recorded.
The sessions are scheduled for one hour with the option for students to book in for private or group discussions of assessment activities or course progress in the last half an hour.
Can’t make it live. Watch the video recording online and share your thoughts using the option to embed comments.
Schedule for Sessions
- 5.5.2021 – Parenting FDR – What can go into a parenting plan? Using a Parenting Plan template with clients
- 12.5.2021 – Parenting FDR Competencies – a review of the Grad. Dip. FDR Assessment Tool
- 19.5.2021 – Families and Conflict Dynamics
- 26.5.2021 – We recommend you attend the Family Law Pathways Webinar – REGISTER NOW
- 2.6.2021 – Flexible Thinking – the 2nd big skill from New Ways for Families with Susie Rayner
- 9.6.2021 – Property FDR – an overview of the process
- 16.6.2021 –
- 13.1.2021 – 2021 Learning or Professional Development Goal Setting Session – Goal Setting Guide
- 20.1.2021 – CHC81115 – Grad. Dip. FDR Core Units Learning Plan Overview
- 27.1.2021 – The Family Law System in Australia – Recording https://vimeo.com/505139489
- 3.2.2021 – Coercive Controlling Behaviour – Group Discussion Recording https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/507817514/982cd27782
- 10.2.2021 – Pre-Mediation and Risk Screening overview https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/510537497/928138255c
- 17.2.2021 – Child Inclusive Practice and introduction to Jo Croxton our newest team member https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/513571507/003285fd2e
- 24.2.2021 – DOORS Risk Screening Tool https://vimeo.com/517896272/a69851494c
- 3.3.2021 – Using a pre-mediation intake form https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/522958914/07dc3e2447https://vimeo.com/522958914/cc7cdb7e95
- 10.3.2021 -Using a spreadsheet in Property Pre-Mediation https://vimeo.com/517896272/a69851494c
- 17.3.2021 – Overview of the New Ways for Families Course / 4 Big Skills with Susie Rayner
- 24.3.2021 – Using FamilyProperty in Pre-Mediation https://vimeo.com/534312750
- 30.3.2021 – Discussion
- 7.4.2021 – Preparing for Mediation – Working with higher conflict people https://vimeo.com/534160931
- 14.4.2021 – Parenting FDR – an overview of the process https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/537105859/b72b63f4b9
- 21.4.2021 – Professional Skills for mediators https://vimeo.com/mediationinstitute/review/540879061/94053b7702
- 28.4.2021 – Managed Emotions – the 1st big skill from New Ways for Families