Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisations that may be valuable to Mediation Institute Members.
Don’t hesitate to contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged).
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event, we would encourage you to offer a MI Members discount.
- This event has passed.
FDR Tutorials topics vary
11 May @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm AEST
About this event
These sessions are held weekly on Wednesday unless there is an alternative PD event run by one of the Family Law Pathways Networks or another reputable provider that we want to attend!
In that case, we may adjust the time of the event.
- 11th May – Connecting the Dots Through Culture (note different time)
- 4th May – FDR Property with FamilyProperty
- 27th April -Property Mediation – Detailed Description of the steps (Property)
- 20th April – Coercive Controlling Behaviour and Mediation
- 13th April – Ethics in Marketing Mediation Services
- 6th April – The Effects of Conflict on Child Development
- 30th March – Parenting Mediation detailed discussion of the steps in the process and more
- 23rd March – NOTE LATER START TIME – following FLPN PD on Experiences of Neurodiversity in Family Law – https://www.trybooking.com/events/landing?eid=869097&
- 16th March – Case Management and Referral for FDRP’s
- 9th March – Managing Complaints as an FDR Practitioner
- 2nd March – Documenting Agreements Reached in FDR (Parenting)
Free for Mediation Institute Members and Students and Mi Mediator Network Members – Join the Network – https://network.mediationinstitute.edu.au