Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisations that may be valuable to Mediation Institute Members.
Don’t hesitate to contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged).
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event, we would encourage you to offer a MI Members discount.
FCFCOA Case Management and Processes – Identifying and Responding to Family Violence and other Family Safety Risks
7 June @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm AEST
Gain insights into the FCFCOA’s case management pathways and processes for family violence cases and how they impact legal practice. Key takeaways:
· Best practice completion of the Notice of Child Abuse, Family Violence or Risk
· Referrals to a child welfare authority about the risks alleged in the Notice of Child Abuse, Family Violence or Risk
· Obtain information about the expanded Lighthouse Project model, Evatt List and associated case management processes
· Running a matter in the Magellan List
· Understanding the Family Advocacy and Support Service (“FASS”) and how it provides trauma-informed and high-quality services to families affected by family violence