On the 5th April 2020 Zoom made a major change to meetings requiring either a waiting room or a password due to some mischievous behaviour by people with too much time on their hands.
Mediation Institute is happy to publish events being organised by members and events that members think we should share with other dispute resolution professionals. Let us know what you think should be on the calendar!
- This event has passed.
Dispute Resolution Practice Development Mastermind Group Feb 2019
05/02/2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEDT
One event on 05/02/2019 at 8:00 pm
The Dispute Resolution Practice Development Mastermind Group Feb 2019 is a group session for Mediation Institute members who are working on building a professional practice providing or including the provision of dispute resolution services.
As the first session for the year it is an opportunity for us to share our goals for the year and set in place our key priorities.
The session is informal and guided by the needs and interests of the participants who attend.
It is supported by a collaboration group hosted in the Mediation Institute Members course area which members can opt into.
The session agenda is:
- Meet and greet – who’s in the virtual room?
- Sharing of goals for 2019 – what are you hoping your practice will look like on the 31st December 2019?
- Sharing of one thing that is working well – what part of your goal is on track?
- Sharing what your current biggest challenge is and ask for help – what is the immediately most important thing that is stopping you from achieving your goal?
- Sharing of ideas, insights and suggestions – respectfully and in the spirit of collaboration
- Making a committent for the next month – be prepared to share what you propose to do to work on your business