This post is a summary of a TED talk of
Mediation Institute webinars are free for members and low cost for others in the dispute resolution community.
Please enter the MiMember code if you are a member and the booking link requests a code.
- This event has passed.
Dispute Resolution Practice Development Mastermind Group
5 March @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm AEDT
One event on 05/03/2019 at 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day 5 of the month, repeating indefinitely
The Dispute Resolution Practice Development Mastermind Group is a group session for Mediation Institute members who are working on building a professional practice providing or including the provision of dispute resolution services.
The session is informal and guided by the needs and interests of the participants who attend.
It is supported by a collaboration group hosted in the Mediation Institute Members course area which members can opt into.
The session agenda is:
- Meet and greet – who’s in the virtual room?
- Progress towards goals for 2019 – how are you progressing towards what you intend your practice to look like on the 31st December 2019?
- Sharing of one thing that is working well – what part of your goal is on track?
- Sharing what your current biggest challenge is and ask for help – what is the immediately most important thing that is slowing down your progress towards your goal?
- Sharing of ideas, insights and suggestions – respectfully and in the spirit of collaboration
- Making a committent for the next month – be prepared to share what you propose to do to work on your business