This survey is for Mediation Institute members and students who intend on becoming members to help us with our 2021 planning and 2020 review of the year we have just had.
Mediation Institute is happy to promote events run by other organisers which may be of value to Mediation Institute Members.
Please contact us about your events (Mi Member discounts for paid events are encouraged!)
This is a free service for Mediation Institute Members or relevant free events. If you are not a member and it is a paid event we would encourage you to offer a Mi Members discount.
A-M Ready-Workplace Mediation Workshop
10 April @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm AEST$99
A-M Ready-Workshop Mediation Workshop
Workplace Dispute Mediation 3.5 hours Interactive Workshop
Learn to frame questions & understand the core issues for effective planning of a successful Mediation with an informative intake process.
This workshop is recommended for Workplace Dispute Mediators, Legal Practitioners, HR Professionals, and those with a non-law-enforcement background.
• Learn to unravel deep emotions in a dispute.
• Practise to consolidate vital information.
• Explore Principles to establish Trust.
Standard Price $175 person. Discounted Price for Mi members and students $99.
• Jagdeep Bhatia is based in Perth Western Australia and is the founder of ‘Mediation Steadfast’, a family business in Australia.
• He has over 16 years of Law Enforcement experience in New Zealand and Australia and over 12 years of Sales and Marketing Management background in India.
• His significant achievements in the role as a Police Officer include: Completion of Forensic training, Detective and Prosecution training, Receiving a Service Medal
• Jagdeep is a qualified Mediator under the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS) – Australia.
• Jagdeep Bhatia has a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts. He has completed over 25 MOOC courses and other Certificate courses from reputable Universities across the globe on subjects that include: Cross-Culture Negotiation, Power of Team Culture, Optimizing Diversity in Teams, International Criminal Law, and Countering Violent Extremism.
Jagdeep is also an acclaimed author of four books:
Amanishad – Whispers of Resilience,
Poems and Blues in Solitude,
Echoes from the Age of Vedas,
Taste of Life.
“Jagdeep Bhatia brings to this course his unique Work and Life experience for an effective strategy called “A-M READY” that he developed to explore the intake process in a Mediation.
This focused approach provides a significant tool to those either new to Mediation or those willing to use a structured strategy often used by Law Enforcement officers to understand sentiments that dominate a complex dispute”.