CINERGY™ Conflict Management
Learn the skills to support people experiencing relational conflict through one-on-one conflict management coaching in this 4 day workshop
Coach individuals through conflict
As a Resolution Institute trained CINERGY® conflict management coach, you will be able to coach individuals to:
- Reflect on and gain a better understanding on their approach to conflict
- Help shift destructive reactions to more constructive responses
- Communicate effectively in conflict situations
- Develop skills to manage disputes more collaboratively.
About the workshop
The 4-day workshop is highly interactive incorporating self-reflection, skill-building exercises, discussions, simulations, demonstrations and practice sessions as coach, client and observer.
- Identify the unique principles and methods of conflict management coaching
- Explore the framework that underpins conflict management coaching
- Learn and practice the stages of CINERGY® conflict management coaching
- Reflect on and gain a better understanding of their own skills in managing conflict and change
- Learn how to empower individuals to identify their own solutions
- Develop skills to be an effective conflict management coach
- Learn how to use this method as effective preparation for mediation
- Gain an appreciation of the many applications and uses of conflict management coaching
- Learn to apply different conflict management coaching strategies
- Develop an understanding of the conflict cycle and learn about the Not-so merry go round of conflict.
Complimentary membership: non members receive a complimentary 12 month Resolution Institute graduate membership on completion.
Find out more
Read our training flyer or contact Resolution Institute on 02 9251 3366
Note: This information is provided by Mediation Institute for the information of students and graduates. Mediation Institute has no involvement in the delivery of this course and does not receive any payment related to enrolments in the course.
13 – 16 March 2017
28 – 31 March 2017
See more dates >>
|Early bird rate*:
*Avail. one month prior to workshop
Group discount available for 3 or more registrations