Do I still get a Graduate Diploma Certificate?
No. Those seeking the minimum necessary training required to apply to become a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner can study the “core units” only from the CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution. When you have completed the units you will get what is called a “statement of attainment” for the six units.
The 6 Core units are:
- CHCFAM001 – Operate in a family law environment
- CHCDFV008 – Manage responses to domestic and family violence in family work
- CHCDSP001 – Facilitate dispute resolution in the family law context
- CHCDSP002 – Adhere to ethical standards in family dispute resolution
- CHCDSP003 – Support the safety of vulnerable parties in dispute resolution
- CHCFAM002 – Work with a child-focused approach