Group mentoring with the option of individual support is a core feature of our course design.
Self-paced online learning
Delve as deeply or superficially as you need to into the online learning in order to fill knowledge gaps
Good Planing & Effective Implementation
Develop an effective plan for your business and once it is viable on paper implement, review, learn and succeed.
Course options and add on’s
CHC42615 – Certificate IV in New Small Business (Professional Services) is a vocational qualification for people establishing a new business tailored to the needs of professional services businesses.
Single UnitsStudy what you need right now
- 1 unit
- group mentoring
- 1 individual mentoring session
Full Qualification10 units - 4 core and 6 electives
- 10 units
- Selection of electives
- Group mentoring
- 2 individual mentoring sessions
Individual Personalised Coaching & Mentoring10 hour block of time
- Individual, customised coaching and mentoring on your business
- Must be used within 6 months of purchase
- Does not include training resources or lead to a qualification
What units are available?
The course has four core units which every learner must complete to complete the full qualification. They are:
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
There are a wide range of electives that can be added to make up your full course or done as single units if you prefer.
As the course will be delivered using the syndicate group shared learning methodology we will be enrolling in monthly groups.
We have recommendations for structuring your electives into a “Major” based on your needs. Those who have already completed the NMAS accreditation course may be granted RPL credits for two of the three units in the Mediation Skillset if they take the Mediation Major and have the opportunity to participate in further professional development as a mediator.
- BSBSMB405 – Monitor and manage small business operations
- CHCCOM002 – Use communication to build relationships
The course has ten units so you only have a choice of 1 major or you can select three units from the selection we will have available.
CHCSS00110 – Mediation Skill Set
- CHCMED001 – Prepare for Mediation
- CHCMED002 – Facilitate Mediation (RPL Credits for NMAS Mediators)
- CHCMED003 – Consolidate and Conclude Mediation (RPL Credits for NMAS Mediators)
SITSS0062 – Online Engagement for Small Business
- SITXEBS001 – Use social media in a business
- SITXEBS002 – Develop, implement and monitor the use of social media in a business
- SITEXBS003 – Build and launch a small business website
There are a number of units that you may also chose from.
This course will be provided in partnership with the RTO Skills Recognition International Code 32327
What are the entry requirements?
To enrol in the course you must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
There are no formal entry requirements in regards to prior education or experience for this qualification however we want to make sure that your English language and literacy skills are sufficient for you to successfully complete the course.
You would not be required to complete a language, literacy and numeracy test if you are able to provide evidence that you have either:
- Successfully completed Australian Year 12 or
- Successfully completed a Certificate III or higher qualification under the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Framework and
- Have at least 12 months work experience in a role that involves communicating with customers and/or colleagues in writing and verbally and
- Sound literacy, numeracy and computing skills that allow you to use a personal computer to make simple documents, access the internet and use video meeting technology.
If you have any concerns about your ability to complete the studies please talk with us about your concerns.
What is your refund policy?
If you are seeking Education Finance for some of your course fees you will be required to pay a $500 deposit to hold you place in the course. If your finance is not approved the deposit will be refunded.
If you are paying for your course yourself generally there is no refund if you have already started the course as the monthly instalments should equate with your course progress.
Our student guide has full course terms and conditions